|“Aquatic Depths Update”|
|Release date||October 4th, 2016|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
18.104.22.168 introduced the first half of the update that added a new biome, the Aquatic Depths.
- Added Granite Surger
- Added the Granite Energy Storm boss
- Added Energy Manipulator, Energy Storm Partisan, Energy Storm Bolter, Energy Projector, Eye of the Storm
- Added Marine Rock, Mossy Marine Rock, Aquaite, Aquaite Bar
- Added Barracuda, Giga Clam, Hammerhead, Man o' War, Octopus, Sharp Tooth and Volt Eel
- Added Pearl, Cartilaged Catcher, Depth Scales, Magic Conch, Illustrious, Pearl Pike and Shark Storm
- Added Marine Kelp, Sea Turtle's Mystical Bulwark, Geyser Staff, Aqua Pelter, Agnor's Bowl
- Added Frenzy Potion, Glowing Potion
- Added Tide Hunter armor and Depth Diver armor
- Added Life Essence Apparatus, Heretic Breaker, Purified Water, Life Disperser, Life's Gift
- Added Blood Transfusion, Celestial Burst Staff, Midnight Staff, Gauze, Syringe, Dark Intent
- Added Life-Powered Energy Cell, Biotech armor
- The Primordials has been buffed.
- Storm Flares and the Grand Flare Gun are now crafted at anvil
- Tectonic Anomaly Detector has been removed; Skeletron's first defeat now displays a proper message instead.
- The Grand Thunder Bird's Hatchlings now have a 33% chance to drop a heart on death.
- Coznix, The Fallen Beholder's minions are now summoned while his life remains above 35%.
- Dragon armor's set bonus has been updated.
- Icy armor's set bonus and sprite animation have been updated.
- Thorium, Titan and Magma armor's sprite animations have been updated.
- Granite Eradicators and Hatchling sprites have been updated.
- Saba, Jellyfish Idol, Carnivore Tail, Renew, Ocean's Judgement, Deity's Trefork and Omni-Bow sprites have been updated.
- Various projectile dust effects have been updated.
- Death Grip and Soul Bombs have been changed around.
- The magic spell crystals (Ignite, Poison, Dissolve etc.) have had their sprites updated.
- Non-consumable throwing items can now have prefixes.
- Detached Blaster's damage, crit chance and knockback have been buffed, but its use speed and mana cost have been increased.
- The Boomerang Grip has been removed; Replaced with the Padded Grip, which is sold by the Desert Acolyte after the Eye of Cthulhu has been defeated.
- Poison Vile has been removed.
- Locusts created by the Eighth Plague Staff now have a 33% chance to poison the hit enemy for 2 seconds.
- Darksteel Alloy has had its name changed to "Knight's Alloy".
- The "Healer Class" tooltip is now colored yellow.
- Donator items now appear with a "Teal" rarity.
- Life Surge Staff has its recipe cost reduced from five to four Chlorophyte Bars.
- Holy Potions no longer require dayblooms to be crafted.
- Life Quartz Claymore and Spirit Bender's Staff now deal radiant damage.
- Templar armor is now made from Knight's Alloy and Life Quartz.
- Templar armor now gives more maximum mana and has a new leg animation.
- Hallowed Paladin armor is now cheaper to craft.
- Novice Cleric armor's set bonus and Prydwen now only work with direct healing spells, not radiant heals.
- Twinkle and the Omega Drive are now light pets.
- Aura staves and the auras themselves now have a new sprite and visual effects.
- Firestorm Boots now produce flames around the player while moving.
- Terrarium armor's set bonus now procs every second; no longer in random intervals.
- Illumite armor's effects changed around.
- Ocean armor's stats have been changed.
- The Dragon armor and Titan Headgear set have had their buffs removed for effect clean up.
- On death, the Nurse will now drop Syringes, a Healer class item.
- Every half day, the Druid will give free Herb Bags to a player.
- Void Lance's portal duration has been changed from ten to fifteen seconds.
- Terra Bow's homing laser's damage has been changed from 40 to 50 damage. It also scales with ranged bonuses now.
- Eye of the Destroyer has had its laser radius increased.
- Frenzy Staff now increases melee speed, firing speed, casting speed and movement speed.
- Inferno Staff deals more damage and prolongs an added extra second after pluming.
- Necromancer's Heart has been buffed.
- Prydwen now provides immunity to knockback.
- Seraphim Idol has had its healing speed increased from 15% to 18%.
- The Blast Shield makes enemies target the player even more.
- Demon Blood armor makes enemies target the player even more.
- Mushymen Staff has had its damage reduced from 28 to 25 to compensate for the debuffs it applies.
- Novice Cleric armor's set bonus now only heals 2 life per ally healed instead of 4.
- Terrarium Pulse Rifle now deals less damage and shoots less quickly.
- High Tide now costs more mana and has had its use speed reduced.
- Slugger has had its damage and use speed reduced.
- Void Lance has had its use speed nerfed
- Soul Stone has been nerfed.
- Minotaur Skull has been nerfed.
- Phylactery has been nerfed.
- Particle Whip no longer obliterates the Destroyer.
- The firing speed, casting speed and healing speed stats have been turned into floats , fixing all previous bugs associated with them.
- Crystalline Charm will no longer sap the tool range of ally tools.
- Orichalcum Staff now has the appropriate rarity of 4 and has had its tooltip fixed.
- The Life Bloom mask now has the appropriate rarity of 7
- Removed "Healing Time" buff.
- Bosses no longer miss stationary targets.
- Earthen Bats, Earthen Golems & Hopping Spiders now drop less money.
- Earthen Bats, Earthen Golems & Hopping Spiders now correctly spawn in the Cavern layer.
- Earthen Bats & Earthen Golems can now only petrify you in expert mode
- The "Diverless" Queen Jellyfish has her tentacle attack working
- Holy Aegis can no longer stack to 99.