|“Hardmode Aquatic Depths Update”|
November 6th, 2016
- Added Moray, Submerged Mimic, Crown of Thorns, Feeding Frenzy, Kraken
- Added Banners to all the aquatic depths enemies
- Added Brackish Clump
- Added Hydro Pickaxe, Hydro Axe and Hydro Mallet
- Added Hydromancer's Catalyst, S. S. Devastator, Poseidon's Charge, Neptune's Grasp
- Added Rain Stone, Music Box (Aquatic Depths), Spring Water, Brackish Clump, Drenched Dirk, Iridescent Staff
- Added Wyvern Slayer
- Dream Eater has received a different core sprite.
- Touch of Omnicide will not kill players in Multiplayer now.
- Illumite Chunk's sprite has been changed.
- Coznix, the Fallen Beholder's treasure bag sprite has been changed.
- Ancient Light's particle effect is now more intense and has the proper spread.
- Energy Manipulator's drop chance is a separate 20% chance now.
- Frost Plague Staff has had its effect upgraded.
- Thor's Hammer is now transformed through right-clicking it in your inventory.
- True Hemorrhage and True Eternal Night have the proper arrow spread now.
- Mist Weaver now has the proper spread, and works in Multiplayer.
- Buccaneer's Blunderbuss now has the proper spread, and works in Multiplayer.
- Blast Shield is now purchasable after the Golem is defeated, instead of Plantera.
- Gas Containers can no longer be used to crash the game, but still do not work properly in Multiplayer.
- Valadium Staff has received a new projectile visual.
- Life Surge Staff, Holy Staff and Life Essence Apparatus now have the proper rarity.
- Nuclear Fury has had its visual and effect upgraded.
- The Borean Strider no longer requires the defeat of a Mechanical Boss to spawn.
- The Borean Strider now has a message when it spawns.
- The Funggat, Mycelium Whip, Mushymen Staff and Fungal Hook have received slightly updated sprites.
- Most Throwing weapons now make the correct noise.
- Pearls can now be placed and give off light.
- Volt Eels now only spawn in Hardmode.
- Marine Kelp now grows on top of Mossy Marine Rock in the Aquatic Depths.
- Summoner Banners can no longer be activated by pressing the Quick Buff key.
- The Berserker Breastplate no longer sends enemies flying when hit, and instead provides a 10% increase to attack speed.
- Death Grip has had its use time decreased from sixteen to twelve.
- Berserker armor's damage increase is now based on a percentage of maximum life, instead of every 100, starting from 400.
- Mist Weaver has had its mana cost reduced from 45 to 35.
- Terra Bow has had its use time decreased from sixteen to fourteen.
- Harbinger Surge Wand's explosion now properly scales off of a percentage, from 20 damage to 85% of the orbs' damage.
- Geyser Staff has had its damage increased from 28 to 30, its range increased from ten tiles to 22 tiles and releases more spouts of water, from seven to ten.
- Life Disperser has had its knockback increased from one to three.
- Glowing Potion now gives more bonus radiant damage, from ten percent to twelve percent.
- Bronze Throwing Axe has had its use time decreased from twenty to sixteen.
- Dark Matter throwing weapons now give more when crafted. Shade Kunais now give 300 instead of 100 and Shade Shurikens now give 350 instead of 150.
- Marine Launcher now has auto-fire, has had its velocity increased from nine to eleven and has had its use time decreased from 36 to 26.
- Lil' Torpedo's explosions now properly deal a percentage damage of the original rockets, from 18 damage to 75% of the rockets' damage.
- Soul Cleaver's use time has been increased, from twelve to sixteen.
- Ancient Light has had its damage reduced from 85 to 82 and its knockback reduced from four to two.
- Icy Mail has had its defense reduced by one.
- Icy Armor's set bonus now has a 50% chance per hit to slow the target instead of 100%.
- True Eternal Night has had its use time increased from twelve to 22.
- True Hemorrhage has had its use time increased from fourteen to 24.
- Funggat has had its damage reduced from 36 to 30.
- You cannot right-click the Blood Harvested debuff anymore to clear it.
- Boss messages now work properly in Multiplayer.
- Sparking Jelly Ball now works with the Flail-Cores.
- Jellyfish Resonator now works at both beaches properly.
- Skeleton Repellent now properly effects Shamblers, Darksteel Knights and Ancient Chargers.