Thorium Mod 184.108.40.206 served to introduce the Bard class, the Tracker NPC, Spider Cave additions, Aquatic Depths changes and additions, tooltip clean ups and many more major and minor bug fixes.
- Added Bard Emblem, Panflute, Acoustic Guitar, The Green Tambourine, Sonic Amplifier, Yew-Wood Lute, Flute, Drum Mallet, Music Notes, Inspiration Fragment, Inspiration Shard, Inspiration Note, Music Sheet - Piano, Music Sheet - Congas, Music Sheet - Steel Drums, Music Sheet - Xylophone, Music Sheet - Organ, Tambourine, Bongos, Shadewood Tambourine, Ebonwood Tambourine, 24-Carat Tuba, Kazoo, Bagpipe, Bronze Tuning Fork, Guitar Pick, Cork Grease, High Quality Reed, Bone Trumpet, Band Kit, Skyware Lute, Sunflare Guitar, Pad o' Paper, Wooden Whistle, Sitar, Trombone, Metronome, Granite Boom Box, Aquamarine Wineglass, Red Vuvuzela, Yellow Vuvuzela, Green Vuvuzela, Blue Vuvuzela, Clarinet, Ghastly French Horn, Geode Saxophone, Bassoon, Wind Chimes, Vinyl Record, Microphone, Subwoofer, Spartan's Subwoofer, Grim Subwoofer, Blood Demon's Subwoofer, Deep Dark Subwoofer, Sub-Zero Subwoofer, Energized Subwoofer, Devil's Subwoofer, Toxic Subwoofer, Arachnid's Subwoofer, Terrarium Surround Sound, Hallowed Megaphone, Plunger Mute, Straight Mute, Guitar Pick Claw, Mouthpiece, Epic Mouthpiece, Creativity Potion, Inspirational Reach Potion, Earworm Potion, The Triangle, Marching Boots
- Added Phantom Wand, Tracker's Skinning Blade, Vanquisher Medal, Fiery Totem Caller, Misty Totem Caller, Grounded Totem Caller, Windy Totem Caller, Absinthe Fury, Surtr's Sword, Glacior, Stone Sledge, Malignant Thread, Theseus' Thread, Grim Pedestal, Gateway Glass, Aquaite Knife, Rosy Slime Staff, Astral Barrier Wand, Antagonizing Spirit, Calming Spirit, Deeplight Esca, Water Chestnut, Bee Booties, Hover Boots, Fertilizer, Cloudy Chew Toy, Spine Breaker, Gnome King's Pickaxe, Prism Staff, Webgun, Incubated Egg, Living Leaf, Living Wood Acorn, Living Wood Sap, Opal Ring, Enchanted Opal Ring, Ship's Helm, The Almighty Recipe, Flawless Chrysalis, God Killer, Cloth, Bloom Weave, Davy Jones Lock Box, Drider's Grace, Suspicious Golden Key, The Black Blade, The Black Bow, The Black Staff, The Black Dagger, The Black Cane, The Black Scythe, The Black Otamatone
- Added Soul Corrupter Banner, Epidermon Banner, Dissonance Seer Banner, Spectrumite Banner, Gnome Banner, Putrid Serpent Banner, Vampire Squid Banner, Blobfish Banner, Flamekin Caster Banner, Black Widow Banner, Frost Fang Banner, Brown Recluse Banner
- Added Living Wood armor, Malignant armor, Spirit Trapper armor, Crier armor, Jester armor, Noble armor, Marching Band armor, Cyber Punk armor, Ornate armor, Conductor armor, Balladeer armor
- Added Yew-Wood Wall, Yew-Wood Platform, Yew-Wood Work Bench, Yew-Wood Bookcase, Yew-Wood Chair, Yew-Wood Chest, Yew-Wood Table, Yew-Wood Bed, Yew-Wood Door, Refined Marine Platform, Marine Bed, Marine Bookcase, Marine Chest, Marine Sink, Depth's Rock, Depth's Wall, Marine Kelp Planter Box, Opal, Magenta Torch
- Added Tracker, Rocky Boulder Mimic, Jungle Boulder Mimic, Snowy Boulder Mimic, Molten Boulder Mimic, Flamekin Caster, Dissonance Seer, Gnome Horde, Spectrumite, Putrid Serpent, Globee, Vampire Squid, Blobfish, Brown Recluse, Black Widow, Baby Spider, Frost Fang, Hag
- Gusty Leaf and Silk Turban have been removed.
- Every Thorium Town NPC has 8 names now (up from 4).
- Added Boss Checklist support.
- Added unique death messages for modded debuffs.
- Yew-Wood can now be placed again.
- Refined Marine Block and Refined Marine Wall have new sprites and tile sprites.
- Terrarium Whale Catcher now has a hidden ability.
- Bag of Potential now has a 15% chance to contain a piece of Life Quartz.
- Frost Legion weapon drop chances have been adjusted.
- Feral-Fur set set bonus has been changed.
- Magma Seer's Mask set bonus has been changed.
- Almanac of Despair has been changed to Almanac of Agony.
- Treasure Bag (The Primordials) now has a 1 in 10 chance to contain a Thorium Developer vanity set, as opposed to the 1 in 30 chance of the other bags.
- Modded minions can now be right click targeted at enemies.
- Refined Marine Walls and Refined Marine Platforms can now be turned back into Refined Marine Blocks.
- Ring accessory effects and flat damage increases are now displayed on weapons.
- Healing spells now update their heal amount with bonus healing.
- Marine Kelp has been added to the Druid's shop.
- Thorium Mod loot that previously dropped from vanilla bosses even in Expert Mode are now in their proper Treasure Bags, and have an increased chance to appear in said bags compared to normal mode.
- Medicite has been replaced with Medicite Crystals, no longer generates underground, and is sold by the Merchant.
- The Aquatic Depths have received some new aesthetic terrain decorations, an updated song, new enemies and new items.
- Enemies in the Aquatic Depths now spawn at a slightly slower rate and have a lower cap.
- Treasure Bag (The Primordials), Pill, Petal, some potions and many other items have had their sprites updated.
- Corpse Bloom now drops Vines and Jungle Spores.
- Bulb armor, Darksteel armor, Danger armor, Dragon armor, Lodestone armor, Titan armor, Valadium armor, Yew-Wood armor, Depth Diver armor, Tide Hunter armor and Flight armor's animations have been cleaned up.
- Abominations now split into a Severed Legs and Grave Limb on death.
- The Whale is now an Aquatic Depths enemy.
- Abyssion now enrages if brought out of water for more than 3 seconds.
- The Primordials now gain 15% damage reduction when you're dealing more than 4000 damage per second to them. This can stack up to 3 times.
- Krakens and Crown of Thorns now have a 33% chance to drop 2-8 Brackish Clumps.
- Soul Corrupters and Epidermons can now drop Molten Residue and Dark Soul Dust.
- The Diver, Druid, Confused Zombie, Cobbler, Spiritualist and Weapon Master have received upgraded means to defend themselves based on progression.
- The Diver can't drown anymore.
- Buckshot and Ice Ball have been buffed and visually cleaned up.
- Strange Crates now have a 25% chance to contain Aquaite Bars after defeating the Queen Jellyfish.
- Terrarium equipment is now crafted at the Ancient Manipulator.
- Honey Blade now works with the Hive Pack
- Shadow Dance now teleports more quickly.
- Summoner Banner crafting costs have been increased and have their effects changed.
- Depth Diver armor's crafting cost has been reduced.
- Key of Tides's crafting cost has been reduced.
- Energy Projector now applies Granite Surge to hit enemies, and only costs 15 mana.
- Champion's Bomber Staff has had its damage increased to 28, its mana-heal amount decreased to 15, its use time increased to 22 and its mana cost increased to 10.
- Cleansing Water Pouch now heals 10 life, up from 8, and replenishes itself every second as opposed to every 1.5 seconds.
- Mask of the Crystal Eye has had it's bonus critical strike damage reduced to 10%, down from 15%.
- Nocturnal and Sanguine have received increased range and speed, but lost their infinite duration.
- Seven Seas Devastator bubbles now deal 50% damage, down from 65%.
- Archangel's Heart and Arcanite Emblem's radiant damage boosts have been reduced.
- Borean Fang Staff has had its damage reduced from 38 to 32.