July 1st, 2017
Thorium Mod 220.127.116.11 served to fix bugs and problems brought about by 18.104.22.168.
- Fixed some typos.
- Fixed some sprites
- Fixed Reality Slasher's rarity color.
- Fixed the crafting recipes for Bongos and the Ghastly French Horn.
- Fixed a graphical glitch with the inspiration gauge.
- Fixed a bug where modded crafting stations had no name.
- Fixed a bug where modded pick-ups would not gravitate towards you if your inventory was full.
- Fixed a bug where the player's name was not included in custom death texts.
- Fixed a bug with the Energy Storm Bolter not firing energy shots.
- Fixed a bug where modded ores and treasures did not display a name on the Metal Detector.
- Fixed a bug where the Cook's recipe item's tooltip line was being misplaced
- Fixed a bug where attacking Salamanders, Crawdads and Giant Shellies spawned a ton of Danger Shards and Vanquisher Medals.
- Fixed a bug where Vanquisher Medals were dropping before they should.
- Fixed a bug where wearing Healer and Bard items in the vanity slot crashed the game.
- Fixed a bug where you could place Medicite Crystals.
- Fixed a bug where Pill did not bounce on tiles.
- Lihzahrd Saxophone now properly has the Bard tag.
- Jester armor defense increased from 9 to 14.
- Conductor armor stats adjusted.
- Balladeer armor set bonus actually works now and is slightly buffed.
- Granite Boom Box damage increased from 12 to 18, duration increased from 5 seconds to 10.
- Shadow-Flare Bow damage increased from 50 to 54.