|“Winter Solstice Patch”|
December 21st, 2019
Thorium Mod 18.104.22.168 served to fix more issues not caught in 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199, as well as add a few new additional items relating to the winter holidays.
- Made some Big Instrument changes:
- Added 'tick noises' as a way of assisting players with their timing.
- Made it so big instruments now 'gradually' lose their timing boosts over 30 seconds individually as opposed to losing all of them on weapon switch.
- Added Thorium Anvil, Arcane Armor Fabricator, and Soul Forge to Guide's Final Gift.
- Added 'reduced enemy aggro while held' effect on Back Stabber.
- Updated Ancient Flame, Ancient Frost, Ancient Spark, Ancient Light, Christmas Cheer and Flurry attack visuals.
- Updated mod compatibility with Boss Checklist and its incorporation of Boss Highlights.
- Changed "Magma Shortsword" into the Magma Shiv, a throwing weapon.
- Removed "Frost Pelter", "Slicicle", "Blood Drenched Dagger", "Accuracy Potion", and "Blooming Hornet"
- Renamed "Eye of the Beholder" to Mirror of the Beholder.
- Renamed "Spell Book: Blizzard" to Flurry.
- Removed "Spell Book: " part from all item names that had it.
- Rebalanced hooks.
- Rebalanced tools some more.
- Rebalanced Tracker reward prices.
- Rebalanced early magic big gem weapon velocities again.
- Buffed Back Stabber use time from 17 to 13, backstab critical hit bonus damage from 300% to 400%, nerfed damage from 35 to 29, and it now decreases the chance for enemies to target you.
- Buffed High Quality Reed symphonic damage increase from 5% to 6%.
- Buffed Big Instrument mistiming penalty from '5-success loss' to '3 success loss'.
- Buffed Drum Mallet drum inspiration cost from 4 to 2 and fixed inspiration being consumed only when no other drum exists.
- Buffed Severed Hand damage from 12 to 13, use time from 15 to 14, and removed auto-use.
- Nerfed Bass Booster damage from 38 to 36, its homing ability, and buffed velocity from 5 to 6.
- Nerfed Midnight Bass Booster damage from 55 to 54, its homing ability, and buffed velocity from 5 to 6.
- Nerfed Cadaver's Cornet velocity from 10 to 8 and its homing ability.
- Nerfed Frenzy attack speed increase from 10% to 8%.
- Nerfed Cork Grease symphonic playing speed increase from 10% to 8%.
- Nerfed Noble's Jerkin symphonic damage increase from 15% to 10%.
- Nerfed Magic Conch damage from 25 to 23, mana cost from 10 to 12, knockback from 7 to 6, and velocity from 10 to 8.
- Nerfed Magick Staff use time from 27 to 29, velocity from 12 to 10, Ichor duration from 5 to 2 seconds, Charmed duration from 5 to 3 seconds, heal from 2 to 1 per hit, buffed mana cost from 10 to 8 and added auto-use.
- Nerfed Dark Wave mana cost from 6 to 8 and velocity from 12 to 10.
- Nerfed Vessel Buster damage from 20 to 15 and mana cost from 6 to 7.
- Nerfed Eighth Plague Staff mana cost from 8 to 10 and buffed use time from 32 to 30.
- Nerfed Jelly Pond Wand damage from 28 to 21, use time from 23 to 25, mana cost from 8 to 11, projectile damage from 85% to 75%, and it is now auto-used.
- Nerfed Jungle's Wrath gas cloud projectile damage from 75% to 50%, buffed damage from 16 to 17, mana cost from 14 to 12, nerfed use time from 25 to 27, and it's now auto-used.
- Nerfed Vampire Scepter heal from 4/8 to 3/6.
- Nerfed Queen's Glowstick mana cost from 5 to 10, velocity from 7 to 6, buffed use time from 22 to 16, and lifetime from 20 to 30 seconds.
- Nerfed Inferno Staff use time from 23 to 25, knockback from 7 to 4, velocity from 9 to 8, removed fireball projectile penetration, and buffed damage from 20 to 23.
- Nerfed Flurry attack rate, velocity from 9 to 6, and buffed damage from 6 to 7.
- Nerfed Thorium Dagger knockback from 5 to 4 and velocity from 12 to 10.
- Attempted to fix Thorium requiring .NET Framework 4.7.2 or newer.
- Fixed Gemspark Blocks having the incorrect hit sound.
- Fixed Doom Sayer's Coin sometimes spawning two sets of primordials.
- Fixed compatibility issues with summoned minions for the "Summoner's Association" mod.
- Fixed all instruments that had an incorrect or missing instrument tag.
- Fixed some Healer items not having the "-Healer Class-" tags.
- Fixed some Throwing items not having the "-Thrower Class-" tags.
- Fixed Celestial Wand not being able to heal allies.
- Fixed Magick Staff debuff not resetting.