|“Silly Sentries Patch Batch #3”|
|Release date||August 25th, 2020|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
Thorium Mod 126.96.36.199 served to fix some issues and inconsistencies not found in 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206, as well as provide a number of decorative furniture items, resprites, and multiplayer fixes.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added Betsy's Bellow
- Added Naga furniture, Valadium furniture, Cursed furniture, Shady furniture, Cups, Toilets, Red Mist, The Foggy Fifer, Stained Glass, Granite Control Rod, Champion's Catcher, Geode Gatherer, R'lyeh's Lost Rod
- Added Cursed Block, Naga Block, Shady Block and their respective Walls.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Added QoL info text to Cook ingredients to display the amount donated and amount needed for completion.
- Renamed "Detached U.F.O. Blaster" to Detached Blaster, "Fortifying Wand" to Recovery Wand, and "Thorium Chalice" to Thorium Cup.
- Updated sprites for:
- The Lich.
- Aquaite items and Geode items.
- Dragon's Talon, Flesh Skewer, Poseidon's Charge, Spine Buster, Valadium Foe Blaster, Tommy Gun, Detached Blaster, Frost Plague Staff, Prism Staff, Antlion Staff, Hail Bomber, Li'l Cherub's Wand, Li'l Devil's Wand, Dragon Heart Wand, and Wooden Whistle.
- Band of Replenishment, Crietz, Mining Charm, Crystalline Charm, and Phylactery.
- Leviathan, Gateway Glass, Neptune's Grasp, Marine Catcher, Holy Potion, Frost-Heart Elixir, Coatings, Potent Extract, Cactus Fruit, Mana Berry, Grim Harvest Sigil, and Scarlet Piano.
- Updated A Toast crafting recipe from Blood to Unholy Shards; Red Mist now uses Blood in place.
- Changed Death Gazer's Glass and Gateway Glass coding to improve stability and remove the need for 'projectiles' and arbitrary time limits.
- Changed Recovery Wand to not give life shielding, but heal 3× the amount when the caster and ally are both out of combat.
- Changed Life Gem to be craftable again with 15 Life Quartz at an Anvil.
- Changed The Lich fight to include two additional attacks and updated attack visuals.
Balance[edit | edit source]
- Rebalanced Recovery Wand heal amount from 1 to 2, but use time from 14 to 32.
- Buffed Tommy Gun damage from 18 to 20, critical strike chance from 4% to 6%, and use time from 10 to 8.
- Buffed Detached Blaster use time from 32 to 28.
- Buffed Frost Plague Staff projectile damage from 50% to 100% and nerfed damage from 30 to 24.
- Buffed Last Stand duration from 10 seconds to 15 seconds, damage bonus from 25% to 30%, and throwing speed bonus from 25% to 30%.
- Buffed Explosive Coating debuff from On Fire! to Melting.
- Buffed Spirit Band and The Cape of the Survivor maximum damage block from 150 to 125.
- Buffed Lich's Gaze by reducing its damage loss penalty from 15% to 10%.
- Buffed Assassin Potion critical strike boost from 3× to 4×.
- Nerfed Pocket Guardian heal amount from 2 to 1, mana cost from 18 to 20, and use time from 8 to 12.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed some typos.
- Fixed most sentry placement in water causing weird collisions.
- Fixed Cook having a misplaced empty spot in his shop.
- Fixed The Grand Thunder Bird desycning incredibly hard in multiplayer.
- Fixed Martyr's Chalice sometimes not healing allies in multiplayer.
- Fixed Scrying Glass view increase working even when the accessory is unequipped.
- Fixed Gold Duck spawning frequently at the start of the game when it shouldn't.
- Fixed Mace healing orbs incorrectly moving towards dead players.
- Fixed Samsara Lotus and Divine Lotus getting trampled by critters and non hostile mobs.
- Fixed Depth Bubbles not working in multiplayer hopefully.
- Fixed Spirit Band not activating correctly in some rare cases.
- Fixed Viscount Expert Mode attack being evadable through grapple hooking right before it happens.
- Fixed Musician's Handbook applying empowerments to players when it shouldn't.
- Fixed Furniture item sprites and directional orientation for Chairs.
- Fixed Seahorse Wand visual bubble appearing on the minion even while in water.
- Fixed Peculiar Mirror not spawning the Illusionist in multiplayer.
- Fixed Phantom Arm Cannon having some issues with The Nuclear Option.
|Thorium Mod Versions |