|“A Dire Update Patch #3”|
November 11th, 2021
Thorium Mod 126.96.36.199 served to fix some issues and inconsistencies not found in 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 as well as introduce various aesthetic blocks.
- Added Bookshelf Block, Potion Shelf Block, Cut Sandstone Block, Cut Sandstone Block Slab, Bookshelf Wall, Potion Shelf Wall, Cut Sandstone Block Wall, Cut Sandstone Block Slab Wall.
- Added the "Lucrative" accessory prefix, which increases the amount of coins dropped by defeated enemies and bosses by 10%.
- Added 1 new Mod.Call function for other modders to use.
- Added a new custom use sound for The Black Otamatone.
- Removed "Darksteel Longbow".
- Renamed "Agnor's Bowl" to Angler's Bowl, "Sea Turtle's Mystical Bulwark" to Sea Turtle's Bulwark.
- Updated sprites for:
- Changed Leather Sheath crafting cost from 5 Leather to 3 Leather and 4 Silver or Tungsten Bars.
- Changed Sea Turtle's Bulwark to always restore at least 1 life and not require 4 damage to be taken.
- Additionally, the "Life Guard" accessory tag and limiter has been removed.
- Changed Spiny Shell to release a spread of venom inflicting spikes that deal 50% of the damage taken.
- Changed Ocean's Retaliation to now fully inherit all of its constituent effects with an added 2 defense and 50% thorns effect.
- Changed Angler's Bowl into a light pet.
- Changed Aromatic Biscuit and Sweet Beet purchase requirements with one another.
- Changed Sharp Tooth, Blowfish, Octopus, Hammerhead, and Feeding Frenzy AI to no longer chase after the player unless they are within line of sight.
- Rebalanced Darksteel Crossbow:
- Buffed damage from 21 to 34, critical strike chance from 4% to 10%, and arrow velocity from 9 to 12.
- Nerfed use time from 22 to 40.
- Buffed Padded Grip, Bone Grip, and Magneto Grip:
- Duplication effect chance from 20%/25%/25% to 25%/33%/33% respectively.
- Removed duplication cooldown as long as the player is in combat; when out of combat a 0.5 second cooldown takes into effect.
- Buffed Wreath by giving it the additional effect of increasing the player's movement speed by 10% while they hold a throwing item.
- Nerfed Spine Breaker use time from 28 to 46 and mana cost from 14 to 15.
- Nerfed Flamekin Caster defense from 10 to 4 and casting speed by 50%, but it now summons bats in a faster volley.
- Fixed some typos.
- Fixed some buff applications having longer range than intended.
- Fixed Technique Point UI lingering even when the player has no technique points ready, recharging, or decaying.
- Fixed various projectiles prematurely disappearing or bouncing when standing near tiles (most notably string instruments).
- Fixed various minions and pets facing the wrong direction when idle.
- Fixed various Flails drawing the default chain sprite behind their expected chains.
- Fixed Totem Caller sentries shooting without delay when first summoned.
- Fixed Scuba Curva dealing damage to enemies through walls in some cases.
- Fixed Icy armor set bonus affecting destroyable projectiles such as Chaos Balls.
- Fixed Coral armor set bonus attempting to apply to the player and causing some unintended interactions.
- Fixed Steamkeeper Watch preventing sentry replacement.
- Fixed Steamkeeper Watch causing unintended interactions with Creeping Vines' behavior.
- Fixed Nimbus "mixels" on sprite.
- Fixed The Queen Jellyfish's Treasure Bag dropping 100 Deeplight Torches instead of its proper max, 99.
- Fixed Flaming Crack-Guts, Magma Gills, and Scarlet Crates being able to be fished out of any source.
- Fixed Goblin Trapper not resetting its attack or receiving knockback when struck.