|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Knockback||2 Very Weak|
|Use time||20 Left-click|
|Tooltip||Throws out up to 6 'harmless' wineglasses|
Right click unleashes a high pitched yell, shattering all wineglasses
The Aquamarine Wineglass is a craftable Pre-Hardmode Bard weapon. It throws out harmless wineglasses that do not initially deal damage and remain where they land until they are shattered by right-clicking. Upon shattering, the wineglasses shoot out small blue shard projectiles in many directions that can hit multiple enemies. Up to six wineglasses may be thrown before shattering them. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Aquatic Ability II empowerment.
Its best modifier is Fabled.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- 220.127.116.11: Nerfed damage from 28 to 26, inspiration cost from 4 to 5, and knockback from 3 to 2.
- Nerfed damage from 32 to 28, use time from 18 to 20, shard count from 9 to 8, inspiration cost from 1 to 4, buffed shard damage from 145% to 150%, and made the throw not use inspiration.
- Now crafted instead of found in Depth Chests.
- Now grants Empowerment - Aquatic Ability II.
- 18.104.22.168: Buffed knockback from 2 to 3.
- 22.214.171.124: Damage increased from 25 to 32.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.