The Artificer's Rocketeers are a craftable accessory that allows the user to fly similarly to the Rocket Boots, but instead of a set flight time it functions until the player's Artificer's Energy runs out; while in flight, the player has a 50% chance on each in-game frame to reduce their artificer's energy by 1. Additionally the flight increases the player's movement speed by 15%.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This accessory is a homage to the original function of the vanilla Rocket Boots which, similarly to this accessory, provided infinite flight at the cost of a resource (in Rocket Boots' case, mana).
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Now requires Artificer's Energy instead of mana to function.
- Renamed from "Mana-Charged Rocketeers" to "Artificer's Rocketeers".
- Sprite updated.
- 126.96.36.199: Nerfed mana cost from 2 to 5.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.