|Tooltip||Pressing the Accessory Ability key will grant you guaranteed critical strikes for 10 seconds|
For one minute afterwards, you deal 10% less damage
|Buff duration||10 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||Your damage has a 100% chance to critically strike|
|Debuff duration||1 minute|
|Debuff tooltip||Your damage has been decreased by 10%|
The Beholder's Gaze is a Hardmode accessory that has a chance to be dropped from Coznix, The Fallen Beholder. It provides the ability to trigger the True Strikes buff when the wearer presses the Accessory Ability key, guaranteeing that all hits the wearer deals will be critical hits for 10 seconds. After the buff expires, the wearer will receive the Critically Exhausted debuff, preventing the wearer from triggering True Strikes again, as well as reducing the damage they are able to deal by 10% for its duration.
- 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- Renamed from "Lich's Gaze" to "Beholder's Gaze".
- Now dropped by Coznix, The Fallen Beholder.
- Sprite updated.
- 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- 126.96.36.199: Now applies to all damage.
- 188.8.131.52: Buffed by nerfing damage loss during Critically Exhausted from 15% to 10%.
- 184.108.40.206: Buffed by reducing the debuff duration from 2 minutes to 1 minute.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
|Special Ability items |
| • • • • • • • |