|Type||Potion – Furniture|
|Dimensions||2 wide × 1 high|
|Use time||17 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Heals 75 life|
'Note: Does not actually contain root goop'
Will increase danger detection for a time
Grants minor improvements to all stats
Eating the Cook's food will make you full for 45 seconds
|Buff duration||150 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||You can see nearby hazards|
|Buff duration||5 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
Minor improvements to all stats
and increased life regeneration
|Debuff duration||45 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You couldn't eat another bite!|
|Buy / Sell|
Last time I took a swig of this stuff, I started thinking everything was out to get me... But hey, maybe that's what you're looking for?
— The Cook
Blood Root Goop is a Cook's Food item. It can be bought after giving the Cook three Orange Bloodroots. When eaten, it restores 75 life, provides the Dangersense buff for 150 seconds and the Well Fed buff for 5 minutes. It also inflicts the Full Stomach debuff on the player for 45 seconds, preventing them from consuming another Cook's Food item (regular food items can be eaten without a problem). It can be consumed from anywhere in the inventory using the Quick Eat key, but doing so will increase the Full Stomach debuff time to 90 seconds.
- 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- 22.214.171.124: Dangersense buff duration increased from 60 seconds to 150.
- Can now be consumed using the 'Quick Eat' button.
- Life restoration decreased from 85 to 75.
- Well Fed buff time decreased from 10 minutes to 5 minutes.
- 126.96.36.199: Can now be placed.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.