The Blooming Staff is a craftable magic weapon. On use, it fires a burst of two sharp petals towards the cursor. Dealing damage grants the Life Recovery buff for a short duration, increasing the player's life recovery by 2.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The petals travel in a straight line, but are fired at random angles in a tight frontal cone. This makes the wand function effectively as a shotgun, being more proficient at close range.
- However, since only two petals are fired per flurry, it more closely resembles an inaccurate burst rifle, as the frontal cone is quite tight and number of projectiles is low.
- The trail of petals left in the wake of the main petal are visual only – they do not deal any damage.
History[edit | edit source]
- Renamed from "Petal Wand" to "Blooming Staff".
- Sprite updated.
- 22.214.171.124: Nerfed damage from 22 to 18, mana cost from 8 to 10, velocity from 14 to 10, and buffed use time from 32 to 28.
- 126.96.36.199: Nerfed damage from 25 to 22, use time from 28 to 32, and mana cost from 6 to 8.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
| • • • • • • |
• • • •