Bronze Throwing Axe
|Type||Weapon – Thrower|
|Knockback||3 Very Weak|
|Use time||18 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Deals 35% increased damage and might cause petrification when falling from an arc|
Flies farther based on your mouse cursor's distance from the player
|Debuff duration||3 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||This enemy can't react!|
Bronze Throwing Axes are craftable, consumable throwing weapons that can pierce up to 4 enemies. Like all throwing axes, they deal additional damage on their downward arc; throwing straight down will not deal additional damage. The further the cursor is from the user, the farther they will be thrown. When falling from an arc, they have a chance to apply the Petrify debuff onto hit enemies, freezing them in place; however, bosses cannot receive this effect.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Bronze Alloy Fragments||2|
|Bronze Throwing Axe||100|
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Now only inflicts Petrify when falling from an arc.
- Increased use time from 14 to 18.
- Decreased knockback from 5 to 3 and velocity from 10 to 8.
- Now deals additional damage on downward arc.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
| • • |
• • • • • •