Champion's God Hand
|Type||Weapon – Thrower|
|Knockback||3 Very Weak|
|Use time||22 Fast|
|Tooltip||Throws paralyzing lightning strikes|
Overuse of this weapon exhausts you, massively reducing its damage
Killing enemies recovers some of your exhaustion
|Debuff duration||1 second|
|Debuff tooltip||This enemy can't move very briefly!|
|Debuff duration||20 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Some throwing items are now much weaker|
|The Buried Champion||1||20%|
The Champion's God Hand is a non-consumable throwing weapon that can autofire. It is dropped by The Buried Champion. It throws lightning bolts that are not affected by gravity and can inflict the Paralyzed debuff to hit enemies, briefly disabling enemy movement; however, bosses cannot receive this effect.
Like most non-consumable throwing weapons, using this weapon builds up an exhaustion meter that appears below the player. Not using the weapon will make the meter slowly go back down. However, if it becomes completely filled, the user will be inflicted with the Exhaustion debuff, causing all non-consumable throwing weapons to deal massively decreased damage for some time. The meter resets after the debuff ends.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Buffed damage from 30 to 33, use time from 30 to 22, and critical strike chance from 8% to 10%.
- 188.8.131.52: Increased Paralyzed chance from 20 to 25%.
- Increased damage from 26 to 30, use time from 22 to 30 and critical strike chance from 4% to 8%.
- Decreased knockback from 4 to 3, Paralyzed chance from 33% to 20% and duration from 1.5 to 1 second.
- Added Exhaustion mechanic.
- Decreased damage from 28 to 26 and knockback from 4 to 3.
- Increased use time from 18 to 22.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.