Cleansing Water Pouch
The Cleansing Water Pouch is a craftable Healer spell that creates a controllable globule of healing water. Upon healing an ally, the globule will become inert for 0.5 seconds, after which the globule will replenish its ability to heal allies and take 8 mana from the original caster. The globule will travel in one direction of its own accord if released and dissipates upon tile contact.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the original mana cost of the globule is higher than most Pre-Hardmode Healer items, its replenish cost is significantly less and doesn't stagger the mana regeneration process.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Cleansing Water Pouch||1|
History[edit | edit source]
- Name changed from Spirit Water Pouch to Cleansing Water pouch.
- Globule inert time decreased from 1 to 0.5 seconds.
- Mana used to replenish globule decreased from 10 to 8.
- Heal decreased from 10 to 6.
- 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated.
- 18.104.22.168: Now heals 10 life, up from 8 and replenishes itself every second as opposed to every 1.5 seconds.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
| • • • • |
• • • • • • • • • • • •