The Crash Boots are an accessory that is sold by the Cobbler after Skeletron has been defeated. It increases movement speed and maximum running speed, and also causes the player to build up momentum and movement speed when running, indicated by a fiery trail that grows larger with more momentum. Running into an enemy will release all stored momentum, causing a fiery burst that damages the enemy and knocks it back far; the more momentum released, the more damage is dealt.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Building up momentum does not require the player to constantly run in one direction; simply moving horizontally at all builds momentum.
- Crashing into an enemy does not prevent it from hitting the player.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Crash Boots are capable of causing extremely high damage when paired with the Omega Core.
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Movement speed increased from 5% to 15%, now increases maximum speed.
- Movement speed decreased from 8% to 5%.
- Unique effect completely reworked.