|Use time||7 Insanely Fast|
|Tooltip||'Blinding molten fury eviscerates the weak...'|
Unleashes slashes of infinite heat at your cursor's position
|Debuff duration||3 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Rapidly losing life|
The Devil's Claw is a craftable post-Moon Lord magic weapon that rapidly unleashes magma slashes randomly upon the cursor's location, severely damaging all enemies within and inflicting the Melting debuff.
- As the slashes are centered around the cursor, they can damage enemies obscured by blocks, or even those traveling through solid blocks.
- Unlike most magical weapons and tomes, the weapon sprite is "swung" every time an explosion is created vs. being held out stationary in front of the player.
- Unfortunately, the invincibility frames caused by the piercing damage tend to limit this weapon's true damage output. It can easily be out-damaged by other endgame spells, such as the Almanac of Agony, Lunar Flare, and the Last Prism.
- This being said, the utility of its block-ignoring, instant, and area damage still make it a very formidable weapon against all but the most powerful bosses.
- 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- 126.96.36.199: Buffed to apply Melting instead of On Fire! and Singed.
- Damage increased from 180 to 375.
- Mana cost decreased from 5 to 3.
- Use time decreased from 4 to 7.
- Effect reworked.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
|Primordial Essences |
• • • • •