The Eel-rod is a magic weapon that is sold by the Diverman after Skeletron has been defeated. On use, it fires a spread of 5 short-ranged electric sparks. These sparks have a chance to inflict the Paralyzed debuff, very briefly disabling enemy movement. Bosses are immune to this effect.
Its best modifier is Demonic.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The sparks travel in straight lines, but spread out the further they travel. This makes the rod function effectively as a shotgun, being more proficient at close range or against groups of enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Eel-rod is a reference to the electric eel. It is universally known for being able to store and discharge electricity, which is the inspiration for this weapon.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Decreased damage from 22 to 20 and spark damage from 100% to 66%.
- 18.104.22.168: Visuals updated.
- Visuals updated.
- Attack method changed.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.