|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Use time||20 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Does not require ammunition|
Shoots night arrows, which eats away at enemies they hit
|Debuff duration||3 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Pure darkness is melting this enemy|
The Eternal Night is a Pre-Hardmode bow. It does not require ammunition, and instead fires 'night arrows' that have a chance to inflict the Light Curse debuff to hit enemies, dealing additional damage over time.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- Aesthetically, Eternal Night is very similar in color and style to Night's Edge, Light's Lament, Light's Anguish, and Falling Twilight.
- Eternal Night has a Crimson counterpart, Hemorrhage, which uses the Tendon Bow instead of the Demon Bow as a component.
- 18.104.22.168: Nerfed damage from 36 to 34, use time from 18 to 20, knockback from 5 to 4, velocity from 15 to 12, and buffed Light Curse debuff duration from 2s to 3s.
- 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.