|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Knockback||3 Very Weak|
|Use time||16 Left-click|
|Tooltip||Releases the blare of an ancient aquatic creature, which deals increased damage against movement impaired enemies|
Right click to release a flurry of bubbles that slow enemies and replenish ally breath
|Debuff duration||5 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Movement speed significantly reduced|
The Fishbone is a Hardmode Bard weapon that is always found in the Aquatic Depths Chest within the Dungeon, which must be unlocked with an Aquatic Depths Key. It releases an ancient aquatic blare projectile that ricochets off of tiles and pierces multiple enemies, but loses 25% of its damage each time it pierces. When using right-click, it will instead fire four bubbles in a somewhat inaccurate spread, which do not deal damage but replenish the breath of hit allies and inflict the Oozed debuff upon hit enemies, slowing them down. The aquatic blare deals 25% increased damage against enemies that have been slowed by any debuff. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Defense I, Invincibility Frames I, Life Regeneration I, and Damage Reduction I empowerments.
Its best modifier is Fabled.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The design of the weapon is a reference to the The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. from
History[edit | edit source]
- Buffed damage from 58 to 60 and Oozed duration from 3 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Added ability for bubbles to pass through oozed enemies, effectively increasing the crowd control and self-synergy potential of the weapon.
- Buffed damage from 52 to 58, Oozed duration from 2s to 3s, and nerfed right click use time from 24 to 32.
- Now grants Empowerment - Defense I, Empowerment - Invincibility Frames I, Empowerment - Life Regeneration I, and Empowerment - Damage Reduction I.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.