|Type||Weapon – Thrower|
|Knockback||3 Very Weak|
|Use time||20 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Expels noxious Plague Gas upon impacting an enemy or tile|
Plague Gas can react with other vial mixtures, activating different volatile effects
|Debuff duration||1 second|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
Gas Containers are craftable, consumable Hardmode throwing weapons that can autofire. They burst into multiple gas clouds when they impact a tile or enemy, which linger for about 7.5 seconds and inflict the Poisoned debuff. The initial projectile deals damage upon hitting an enemy.
When other vial type throwing weapons impact an object while gas clouds are nearby, a chain reaction will occur depending on the type of vial used, causing the gas to dissapear in the process.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Decreased damage from 40 to 30 and use time from 22 to 20.
- 18.104.22.168: Duration increased from 5 seconds to 7.5.
- 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- 126.96.36.199: Now functions in multiplayer.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.