The Gelatinous Cube is an uncommon enemy found within the Dungeon. It slides slowly towards the player in bursts to deal contact damage. It gradually spawns Sludges as it takes damage, which deal contact damage as well but act like typical slimes by hopping. Both the Gelatinous Cube and its Sludges inflict the Liquefied debuff, reducing defense and speed.
- Gelatinous cubes are creatures originating from Dungeons & Dragons. They are cube-shaped monsters composed of ooze that is able to absorb and digest organic matter.
- 220.127.116.11: Buffed by allowing it to spawn up to 5 Sludges each instead of only 5 globally.
- 18.104.22.168: Sprites updated.
- 22.214.171.124: Added vanilla loot.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.