|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Knockback||3 Very Weak|
|Use time||26 Average|
|Tooltip||Unleashes a barrage of bouncing notes|
Attacks might confuse the target briefly
|Debuff duration||1 second|
|Debuff tooltip||Movement is reversed|
The Geode Saxophone is a craftable Hardmode Bard weapon. It releases three fast-moving musical note projectiles at once that are affected by gravity, ricochet off of tiles infinitely until disappearing after 3 seconds, and apply Confused debuff. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Resource Grab Range III and Maximum Resource I empowerments.
Its best modifier is Fabled.
- 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated.
- Renamed from "Lihzahrd Saxophone" to "Geode Saxophone".
- Nerfed damage from 64 to 31, use time from 22 to 26, inspiration cost from 1 to 2, velocity from 9 to 8 and knockback from 5 to 3.
- Now grants Empowerment - Resource Grab Range III, Empowerment - Maximum Resource I, and applied Confused debuff.
- Sprite updated.
- Damage increased from 58 to 64, knockback increased from 3 to 5, use time decreased from 24 to 22.
- Instrument type changed from Brass to Wind.
- 18.104.22.168: Recipe changed.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
• • • •