Granite Boom Box
|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Knockback||8 Very Strong|
|Use time||30 Average|
|Tooltip||Releases some sick, granite beats around you|
While active, nearby enemies are overflowed and repelled
|Debuff duration||2 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Too much energy is causing damage and lowered defense|
The Granite Boom Box is a craftable Pre-Hardmode Bard weapon. It causes the player to be surrounded by a blue energy ring, which persists for 10 seconds and automatically and rapidly releases small, instantaneous blue energy beams towards nearby enemies. These projectiles deal damage and inflict the Granite Surge debuff, dealing damage over time and lowering defense. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Empowerment Prolongation I empowerment.
Its best modifier is Fabled.
- Nerfed damage from 15 to 12.
- Now an Electronic instrument.
- Now grants Empowerment - Empowerment Prolongation I.
- 18.104.22.168: Damage decreased from 18 to 15.
- 22.214.171.124: Now uses 5 inspiration up from 4.
- 126.96.36.199: Damage increased from 12 to 18, duration increased from 5 seconds to 10.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
| • • |
• • • • •