|AI Type||Granite Energy Storm AI|
|Damage||35 / 70|
|Max Life||7000 / 9000|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
While the Granite Energy Storm is alive, its exclusive Music will play.
- Killing the Unstable Energy Anomaly if spawned outside the Granite Cave biome will cause the boss to spawn normally.
When the Granite Energy Storm spawns, it will be circled by Coalesced Energy. These serve to block attacks from the player and influence the abilities of the primary core. Piercing weapons such as the Spine Breaker can make short work of them. Coalesced Energy will respawn after a set time.
- The Granite Energy Storm attacks the player by floating around and pausing before charging the nearest player.
- Once a Coalesced Energy is killed, it will become Encroaching Energy and home in on players, needing to be killed again.
- After losing 65% life, the Core will begin shooting energy balls at the players.
- After being lowered to 35% life, the Coalesced Energy will start to spin rapidly, increasing the chance to block attacks.
In Expert Mode
- If the core refreshes its Coalesced Energy, and some remain, they will be shot at nearby players for massive damage.
- The energy ball attack will become rapid if no Coalesced Energy exist.
- When below 40% life, it will start summoning Energy Conduits, which shoot Granite Surge inflicting lasers at the player.
|Below 40% health|
- Now has its own music track, previously was Boss 5.
- Sprite updated.
- 184.108.40.206: Buffed defense from 8 to 10.
- Nerfed defense from 10 to 8.
- Can now be summoned by killing an Unstable Energy Anomaly.
- Increased damage from 30 / 60 to 35 / 70.
- Decreased life in Normal Mode from 7250 to 7000.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.