|Use time||26 Average|
|Tooltip||Summons a kamikaze snowman that blows up upon hitting enemies|
|Buff tooltip||It probably doesnt hurt them, don't worry...|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
The Hail Bomber is a Hardmode summon weapon that is dropped by Snow Ballas, Mister Stabbies, Snow Singas, and Snowman Gangstas during the Frost Legion event. It summons an explosive snowman that hops towards enemies. On contact with an enemy, they explode, dealing damage in an area and inflicting the On Fire! debuff; after which, they become translucent for a second where they cannot damage enemies. Like other minions, summoned Hail Bombers are invincible and follow the player for an unlimited amount of time, unless the player dies, summons a replacement minion, or cancels the buff.
Its best modifier is Ruthless. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stat bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, Minions cannot deal critical hits. The only significant advantage a Mythical Hail Bomber has over a Ruthless one is knockback.
- 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- 220.127.116.11: Reworked into a minion weapon.
- 18.104.22.168: Nerfed damage from 36 to 32, use time from 24 to 26, and explosion damage from 100% to 75%.
- 22.214.171.124: Decreased minion explosion damage from 150% to 100%.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.