|Type||Potion – Furniture|
|Dimensions||2 wide × 2 high|
|Use time||17 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Heals 100 life|
'One of the few actually edible things in Terraria...'
Will increase maximum life for a time
Grants minor improvements to all stats
Eating the Cook's food will make you full for 60 seconds
|Buff duration||75 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||20% increased max life|
|Buff duration||5 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
Minor improvements to all stats
and increased life regeneration
|Debuff duration||60 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You couldn't eat another bite!|
|Buy / Sell|
I'm honored that you'd trust me with such rare commodities. Hopefully this new recipe suits your fancy!
— The Cook
Life Fruit Platter is a Cook's Food item. It can be bought after giving the Cook three Life Fruits. When eaten, it restores 100 life, provides the Lifeforce buff for 75 seconds and the Well Fed buff for 5 minutes. It also inflicts the Full Stomach debuff on the player for 60 seconds, preventing them from consuming another Cook's Food item (regular food items can be eaten without a problem). It can be consumed from anywhere in the inventory using the Quick Eat key, but doing so will increase the Full Stomach debuff time to 120 seconds.
- Lifeforce buff duration decreased from 120 seconds to 75.
- Full Stomach debuff duration increased from 45 seconds to 60.
- Heal increased from 80 to 100.
- Price increased.
- Can now be consumed using the 'Quick Eat' button.
- Life restoration decreased from 100 to 80.
- Well Fed buff time decreased from 10 minutes to 5 minutes.
- 18.104.22.168: Can now be placed.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.