|Type||Weapon – Healer|
|Use time||11 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||'Reality is not always as strict as it seems...'|
Releases a crescent tear in reality
Half the life cost is given to your ally with the least health
|Debuff duration||2 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Pure darkness is melting this enemy|
The Lucidity is a craftable post-Moon Lord radiant weapon. At the cost of life, it rapidly shoots out crescent projectiles that home in on enemies, pierce infinitely and ricochet off of tiles infinitely. Each crescent lasts for about 4 seconds and inflict the Light Curse debuff for 2 seconds. When used, the ally with the least amount of health will receive life equivalent to half of the weapon's life cost.
- 18.104.22.168: Increased damage from 175 to 235 and use time from 9 to 11.
- 22.214.171.124: Increased mana cost from 8 to 10 and decreased life cost from 8 to 6.
- 126.96.36.199: Increased damage from 145 to 175 and mana cost from 5 to 8.
- 188.8.131.52: Effect changed.
- 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
|Primordial Essences |
• • • • •