|Tooltip||While equipped, you gain vision of your cursor's current position|
Enemies around your cursor are briefly revealed and take 15% more damage from all sources
|Debuff duration||5 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||This revealed enemy is taking 15% more damage|
|Treasure Bag (Coznix, The Fallen Beholder)||1||100%|
Fortune and glory, kid.Expert Mode-Only Content: This information applies only to Expert mode and Expert mode worlds.
The Mirror of the Beholder is a Hardmode accessory that is obtained from the Treasure Bag of Coznix, The Fallen Beholder in Expert Mode only. It causes the player's cursor to emit red and purple particles and emit light, allowing them to see anything at the position of the cursor, even inside tiles. Any enemy that comes into contact with the lit cursor will be inflicted with the Revealed debuff, causing them to become illuminated and take an additional 15% damage from all sources.
- The light emitted can be very helpful with finding the cursor during a hectic fight.
- As the cursor also emits light inside tiles, the Mirror of the Beholder can be effectively used to find ores around the player.
- The sprite for this item was the winner of the Thorium Mod Discord's Spriting Contest for Week 23, made by Amber.
- Now the Expert Mode drop for Coznix, the Fallen Beholder.
- Added ability to briefly reveal and increase the damage enemies around the cursor take from attacks.
- Renamed from "Eye of the Beholder" to "Mirror of the Beholder".
- Sprite updated.
- 22.214.171.124: Drop chance increased to 20% / 25%.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
|Expert mode items |
| • • • • • • • • • • • • • • |
• • • • • • •