|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Knockback||2 Very Weak|
|Use time||25 Fast|
|Tooltip||Allows you to rhythmically play on a big organ|
Successfully timing hits will steadily increase its damage, empowerment level, and projectile count
Mistiming hits will decrease these bonuses greatly and cost 5 inspiration
These bonuses will stay between weapon swaps, but gradually fade while not your active weapon
The Organ is a craftable Hardmode Big instrument. It releases ghost projectiles above the player that home in on enemies. While held, the Brass Timer will appear below the player; the weapon's effects vary based on whether or not the timer is over a marker when attacking, as well as how long the rhythm has been held. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Damage I empowerment.
Correctly attacking while the timer is over a marker will increase the weapon's damage by 4%, which stacks with successive correctly timed attacks up to 120% increased damage.
- Once the bonus damage has reached 40%, ghost projectile amount will increase to two and the organ will empower nearby players and the user with the Damage II empowerment.
- Once the bonus damage has reached 80%, ghost projectile amount will increase to three and the organ will empower nearby players and the user with the Damage III empowerment.
Its best modifier is Fabled.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 22.214.171.124: Changed to only cost inspiration on a mistime and not deal 90% less damage on a mistime.
- 126.96.36.199: Buffed damage from 34 to 45, nerfed use time from 22 to 25, and inspiration cost from 1 to 2.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
| • • • |
• • • • • • • • •
• • •
|Dark Matter |
| • • • • |
• • • • • • • • • • • • •