|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||30 / 60 (Melee)|
|Max Life||500 / 1000|
|KB Resist||90% / 91%|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
Patch Werk spawns naturally during a Blood Moon. This can happen at any time during the event. Patch Werk cannot be summoned manually using in-game items.
If it is not defeated when the event ends, it will walk away like other nighttime enemies.
Patch Werk acts like a normal zombie, as it utilizes the Zombie AI. It cannot fit through gaps smaller than 4 blocks. It will occasionally send out a damaging shockwave while simultaneously summoning Famished Maggots.
When it is defeated, a status message will appear, saying: "The dreaded Patch Werk has been removed from the world!"
|Always (shockwave attack)|
- If you log out while Patch Werk has spawned, it will despawn like normal enemies.
- This will not count towards defeating him.
- 184.108.40.206: Moved Blood Drop spawns to Abomination.
- 220.127.116.11: Added immunities.
- 18.104.22.168: New Expert mode visuals for shockwave attack.
- 22.214.171.124: Now appears on the Lifeform Analyzer.
- 126.96.36.199: Now has an Expert-exclusive ability and summon.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.