The Pocket Guardian is a craftable Hardmode Healer spell that rapidly heals a selected "pocket" player. Right-clicking on an ally using the spell will select them as the casting player's pocket. Left clicking with the spell will rapidly shoot erratic streams of energy, which will home in on and heal the selected pocket.
|Life-Powered Energy Cell||1|
- While the Pocket Guardian is held by the player, a backpack will appear on the player's back.
- The energy streams this spell shoots are not capable of healing allies apart from the pocketed one.
- This item, as well the pocketing mechanic, is a reference to the Medi Gun from the video game Team Fortress 2. "Pocketing" is an in-game term used to refer to a Medic who focuses healing on just one target.
- 184.108.40.206: Added held equipped sprite.
- 220.127.116.11: Nerfed left-click use time from 12 to 14.
- 18.104.22.168: Nerfed heal amount from 2 to 1, mana cost from 18 to 20, and use time from 8/24 to 12/28.
- 22.214.171.124: Nerfed heal amount from 3 to 2, mana cost from 10 to 18.
- 126.96.36.199: Buffed mana cost from 20 to 10.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
|Strange Plating |
• • • •
• • • • • • • •
|Life-Powered Energy Cell |
• • • •