|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Use time||26 Average|
|Tooltip||Sling shots a woven sound surge, which pops out a sticky globule of web every bounce|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
The Riff Weaver is a craftable Hardmode Bard weapon. It releases a fast woven sound surge that ricochets off of tiles and pierces multiple enemies, but the projectile loses 25% of its current damage for each enemy pierced. Every bounce the sound surge will release a sticky globule of web towards nearby enemies, which create a slowing, damaging web upon contact. The initial projectile inflicts the Venom debuff. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Defense I and Damage Reduction II empowerments.
Its best modifier is Fabled.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed use time from 20 to 26, inspiration cost from 1 to 2, and buffed spider web projectile damage from 30% to 50%.
- Now grants Empowerment - Defense I and Empowerment - Damage Reduction II.
- 22.214.171.124: Now inflicts Venom.
- 126.96.36.199: Now loses damage the more enemies it pierces.
- 188.8.131.52: Use time increased from 16 to 20.
- 184.108.40.206: Damage increased from 28 to 32.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.