|Use time||20 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Summons a single sacrificial effigy at your cursor|
While nearby, killing enemies will summon a short lived spirit to attack enemies
|Buff duration||Infinite while within the ring|
|Buff tooltip||Nearby kills will summon a helpful ghost|
|Buy / Sell|
|Summons Summoner Banner|
The Sacrificial Dagger is a Hardmode Summoner Banner that is sold by the Confused Zombie after the Wall of Flesh is defeated. On use, it summons a sacrificial dagger at the cursor's location that grants the player the Sacrificial Effigy buff while within proximity of it, indicated by a blue ring around it. The buff causes enemies killed by minion attacks to summon a helpful spirit. This spirit will assist the player by occasionally shooting spirit projectiles at nearby enemies, and will follow them for about 4 seconds before disappearing.
As with all summoner banners, only one can be active at a time; using another one will cause the sacrificial dagger to vanish.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Sacrificial Dagger could be a reference to the Ceremonial Dagger from risk of rain
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Reworked into a summoner banner.
- 188.8.131.52: Nerfed projectile damage from 75% to 50%.
- Decreased damage from 48 to 32 and minion spawn chance from 33% to 20%.
- Increased use time from 12 to 14.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.