|Type||Potion – Furniture|
|Dimensions||2 wide × 2 high|
|Use time||17 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Heals 75 life|
'Kelp is about as close to noodles as you're gonna get here'
Will increase water movement for a time
Grants minor improvements to all stats
Eating the Cook's food will make you full for 45 seconds
|Buff duration||120 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||Move like normal in water|
|Buff duration||5 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
Minor improvements to all stats
and increased life regeneration
|Debuff duration||45 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You couldn't eat another bite!|
|Buy / Sell|
Not a single wheat stalk in sight... I guess kelp can suffice as a noodle, if prepared correctly at least.
— The Cook
Sea Spaghetti is a Cook's Food item. It can be bought after giving the Cook three Lime Kelp. When eaten, it restores 75 life, provides the Flipper (buff) for 120 seconds and the Well Fed buff for 5 minutes. It also inflicts the Full Stomach debuff on the player for 45 seconds, preventing them from consuming another Cook's Food item (regular food items can be eaten without a problem). It can be consumed from anywhere in the inventory using the Quick Eat key, but doing so will increase the Full Stomach debuff time to 90 seconds.
- 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated.
- 18.104.22.168: Flipper buff duration increased from 60 seconds to 120.
- Can now be consumed using the 'Quick Eat' button.
- Life restoration decreased from 85 to 75.
- Well Fed buff time decreased from 10 minutes to 5 minutes.
- 22.214.171.124: Can now be placed.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.