|Type||Weapon – Healer|
|Use time||17 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Spews forth an erratic release of shadow energy|
Half the life cost is given to your ally with the least health
|Debuff duration||0.5 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
The Shadow Wand is a craftable radiant weapon. It shoots out a quick, erratic shadow energy projectile at the cost of life. This shadow projectile is affected by gravity, can pierce up to two enemies, and inflicts the Shadowflame debuff. When used, the ally with the least amount of health will receive life equivalent to half of the weapon's life cost.
- Like other radiant weapons that cost life, this weapon cannot used when the player has the same or less health as its life cost.
- 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated.
- 188.8.131.52: Nerfed knockback from 5 to 4.
- 184.108.40.206: Increased damage from 14 to 15, use time from 15 to 17, mana cost from 4 to 5 and knockback from 4 to 5.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
|Yew Wood |
| • • • • |
• • • • • •