|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Use time||23 Fast|
|Tooltip||Allows you to rhythmically play on a big aerophone|
Successfully timing hits will steadily increase its damage, empowerment level, and velocity
Mistiming hits will decrease these bonuses greatly and cost 5 inspiration
These bonuses will stay between weapon swaps, but gradually fade while not your active weapon
|Debuff duration||2 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||It's either really hot or really cold. Either way it REALLY hurts|
|Debuff duration||4 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
The Song of Ice & Fire is a craftable Pre-Hardmode Big instrument. It releases a molten cored, freezing toot that inflicts the Frostburn and On Fire! debuffs on hit enemies. While held, the Wind Timer will appear below the player; the weapon's effects vary based on whether or not the timer is over a marker when attacking, as well as how long the rhythm has been held. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Maximum Resource I empowerment.
Correctly attacking while the timer is over a marker will increase the weapon's damage by 4%, which stacks with successive correctly timed attacks up to 120% increased damage.
- Once the bonus damage has reached 40%, the toot's velocity will increase and the aerophone will empower nearby players and the user with the Maximum Resource II empowerment.
- Once the bonus damage has reached 80%, the toot's velocity will further increase and the aerophone will empower nearby players and the user with the Maximum Resource III empowerment.
Its best modifier is Fabled.
|Song of Ice & Fire||1|
- The name of the weapon is a reference to the popular book series "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R. R. Martin.
- 126.96.36.199: Changed to only cost inspiration on a mistime and not deal 90% less damage on a mistime.
- 188.8.131.52: Buffed damage from 20 to 22 and nerfed use time from 22 to 23.
- Now a big instrument.
- Recipe updated.
- Sprite updated.
- 184.108.40.206: Use time increased from 12 to 14 and knockback decreased from 6 to 5.
- 220.127.116.11: Increased damage from 28 to 30 and knockback from 5 to 6.
- 18.104.22.168: Damage increased from 26 to 28.
- 22.214.171.124: Now uses 2 inspiration up from 1.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
• • •
• • • • • •