|AI Type||Spectrumite AI|
|Damage||30 / 60 (Melee)|
60 / 120 (Ranged)
|Max Life||230 / 460|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds / 4 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Movement is reversed|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- 1% / 2%
- 0.5% / 0.67%
The Spectrumite is a Hardmode enemy that can be found in the Underground Hallow biome. It attacks by firing slow-moving Spectrum Balls that home in on the player and have a chance to briefly inflict the Confused debuff. Right after attacking, it will teleport to a random location near the player as long as it is within the Hallow biome, otherwise it will remain stationary.
- Their constant teleporting, combined with their homing projectiles, can make Spectrumites a rather difficult enemy to deal with, especially in early Hardmode.
- As Spectrumites will completely stop teleporting if the player leaves The Hallow, this can help to easily dispatch them.
- The visuals of the Spectrumites are identical to the sentry created by the Rainbow Crystal Staff.
- Now drops Nazar.
- Changed immunities.
- 18.104.22.168: Increased melee damage from 25 / 50 to 30 / 60 and added vanilla loot.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.