|Type||Weapon – Healer|
|Knockback||8 Very Strong|
|Use time||27 Average|
|Tooltip||Heals ally and player life equal to your bonus healing|
Swings a purified mace that releases lingering healing energy on its first hit
Up to 5 healing energy can exist at once
The Templar's Judgement is a craftable radiant weapon. It swings out a purified mace in an inaccurate fashion, which can extend up to 14 tiles before returning and damages and pierces enemies. The first successful strike in an attack releases two lingering energy particles that heal players they touch equal to the attacking player's bonus healing. Up to five healing energy can exist at a time, and it disappears after 10 seconds.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The maximum amount of health the lingering energy particle can heal is 2.
History[edit | edit source]
- Damage increased from 20 to 22 and knockback increased from 3 to 8.
- Use time decreased from 41 to 27.
- Adjusted trajectory and velocity.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
| • • • |
• • • • • • • • •
• • •