|Type||Potion – Furniture|
|Dimensions||2 wide × 2 high|
|Use time||17 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Heals 75 life|
'The dish itself is not a mistake, eating it however...'
Will increase enemy spawn rates for a time
Grants minor improvements to all stats
Eating the Cook's food will make you full for 45 seconds
|Buff duration||105 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||Increased enemy spawn rate|
|Buff duration||5 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
Minor improvements to all stats
and increased life regeneration
|Debuff duration||45 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You couldn't eat another bite!|
|Buy / Sell|
Well uh... I DID cook it, though I'm not entirely sure you should eat this stuff.
— The Cook
The Mistake is a Cook's Food item. It can be bought after giving the Cook eight Rotten Chunks. When eaten, it restores 75 life, provides the Battle buff for 105 seconds and the Well Fed buff for 5 minutes. It also inflicts the Full Stomach debuff on the player for 45 seconds, preventing them from consuming another Cook's Food item (regular food items can be eaten without a problem). It can be consumed from anywhere in the inventory using the Quick Eat key, but doing so will increase the Full Stomach debuff time to 90 seconds.
- 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- 126.96.36.199: Battle buff duration increased from 60 seconds to 105.
- Can now be consumed using the Quick Eat key.
- Life restoration decreased from 85 to 75.
- Well Fed buff time decreased from 10 minutes to 5 minutes.
- 188.8.131.52: Can now be placed.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.