|Type||Boss – Aquatic|
|AI Type||The Queen Jellyfish AI|
|Damage||25 / 50|
|Max Life||4000 / 5500|
|Debuff duration||1 second|
|Debuff tooltip||You're floating away!|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
While The Queen Jellyfish is alive, the vanilla track Boss 1 will play.
The Queen Jellyfish does not spawn on its own, and requires the player to summon it with a Jellyfish Resonator. It can only be summoned while the player is near the Ocean during the day.
The Queen Jellyfish hovers slightly above the player, launching bubbles to attack the player. It summons Royal Jellies to attack the player and uses its tentacles to attack in Expert Mode.
- The Queen Jellyfish will shoot a large slow moving bubble that deals moderate damage and inflicts the Bubbled debuff; flinging the player high into the air.
- The Queen Jellyfish stops and creates a stationary cyclone that sucks the player in; contact with the cyclone can kill the player in a few seconds.
In Expert Mode
- Upon reaching 45% health, The Queen Jellyfish will begin extending tentacles that deal high contact damage.
|Below 90% health|
|Below 50% health|
- The Diverman will spawn immediately from The Queen Jellyfish upon defeating it for the first time. He can then move in if provided suitable housing.
- Once defeated, the Cobbler will start selling Water Walking Boots.
- After defeating The Queen Jellyfish once, subsequent appearances of the boss do not have the Diverman NPC inside its head, and subsequent defeats of the boss will not spawn additional Divermen.
- For an in depth guide on strategies plus equipment and arena recommendations, see Guide:The Queen Jellyfish strategies.
- This boss is heavily inspired by MetoolDaddy.
- Despite the fact that her map icon has a crown, the Queen Jellyfish does not wear a crown during the battle.
- The Queen Jellyfish is the only boss in the mod that doesn't have its own unique music track.
- 184.108.40.206: Can now drop Deeplight Torches.
- 220.127.116.11: Properly increased the damage and speed.
- Increased damage from 20 / 40 to 25 / 50.
- Decreased life in Expert Mode from 6600 to 5500.
- 18.104.22.168: Encounter is now more difficult.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.