|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Use time||28 Average|
|Tooltip||Allows you to rhythmically bang on a set of drums|
Each timed hit increases the set's damage by 4% up to 120%
Each timed hit above 80% bonus damage releases additional bursts of sound
Mistiming hits will decrease these bonuses greatly and cost 5 inspiration
These bonuses will stay between weapon swaps, but gradually fade while not your active weapon
The Set is a craftable post-Moon Lord Bard weapon. It releases a golden shockwave that can travel a considerable distance and passes through tiles. While held, the Percussion Timer will appear below the player; the weapon's effects vary based on whether or not the timer is over a marker when attacking, as well as how long the rhythm has been held. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Jump Height I, Movement Speed I and Flight Time I empowerments.
Correctly attacking while the timer is over a marker will increase the weapon's damage by 4%, which stacks with successive correctly timed attacks up to 120% increased damage.
- Once the bonus damage has reached 80%, the larger shockwave will be accompanied by two smaller white shockwaves the set will empower nearby players and the user with the Jump Height II, Movement Speed II and Flight Time II empowerments.
- Once the bonus damage has reached 120%, damage of the larger shockwave will increase by 50% and the set will empower nearby players and the user with the Jump Height III, Movement Speed III and Flight Time III empowerments.
Its best modifier is Fabled.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When The Set is held by the player, additional drums appear on the player's back.
- To reach full power with The Set, the player must time their hits correctly 30 times in a row, at which point the base damage will be 605.
History[edit | edit source]
- 22.214.171.124: Changed to only cost inspiration on a mistime and not deal 90% less damage on a mistime.
- 126.96.36.199: No longer costs no inspiration when above 75% bonus damage.
- 188.8.131.52: Nerfed timed hit damage increase from 5% to 4% and cap from 150% to 120%.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
|Primordial Essences |