|Type||Weapon – Healer|
|Use time||27 Average|
|Tooltip||Heals ally and player life equal to your bonus healing|
Swings a gruesome mace that releases lingering healing energy on its first hit
Up to 3 healing energy can exist at once
|Brain of Cthulhu||1||33.33%|
The Stalker is a radiant weapon that is dropped by the Brain of Cthulhu. It swings out a gruesome mace in an inaccurate fashion, which can extend up to 12 tiles before returning and damages and pierces enemies. The first successful strike in an attack releases a lingering energy particle that heals players it touches equal to the attacking player's bonus healing. Up to three healing energy can exist at a time, and it disappears after 10 seconds.
- The maximum amount of health the lingering energy particle can heal is 2.
- Functionally, its Corruption counterpart is the Rotten Cod. However, the way it is obtained correlates more with the Eater of Pain.
- Damage increased from 11 to 14 and knockback increased from 3 to 7.
- Use time decreased from 39 to 27.
- Adjusted trajectory and velocity.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.