the most comprehensive source of information about the mod.
We are currently maintaining 2,221 articles, written by 29,062,472 users.
"Terraria is a land of adventure! A land of mystery! A land that's yours to shape, defend, and enjoy. Your options in Terraria are limitless. Are you an action gamer with an itchy trigger finger? A master builder? A collector? An explorer? There's something for everyone."
— Terraria Wiki
Thanks to tModLoader, Terraria modding is taken to the next level, for both mod developers and users. A product of this, the Thorium Mod, is one of the most expansive mods for Terraria. With over 2000 new items, 11 challenging new boss fights, hordes of new enemies, an entirely new biome and even three new classes, you'll soon be unable to play Terraria without the Thorium Mod installed!
- AdipemDragon for an incredible amount of sprite work, such as boss visual overhauls, a large amount of donator items, the entirety of the bard classes sprites, etc.
- Uncle Danny, Darklight, Hayaku, EveryoneWasDragged, Barometz, Krispion, and Catchy for creation and completion of this magnificent wiki.
- BrutalLama & BluNinja for many sprites, sprite ideas, and suggestions.
- Exodus Starlit & Durrani19 for many sprites and ideas in the early days of the mod's development.
- Darklight, Direwolf420, Zero-Exodus & Grox The Great for some advanced coding assistance.
- Smxfoxtrot for the Grand Thunder Bird, Borean Strider, and Primordials boss themes.
- Yoraiz0r for the generation code on the Aquatic Depths.
- Vladimier for the original Dark Nexus vanity sprite.
- Eli10293 for the sprites on the healer auras and the Granite Energy Storm boss.
- Sergo for the Ninja Rack and Fallen Paladin's armor sprites.
- Scophax for immensely helpful feedback on the Healer Class.
- SnugBoat, PhoenixBlade, Illuminati, zoroarkcity, Kalialioopsalot, and Ignus for a variety of sprites and ideas.
- Sapharan for the basis of the Soul Forge sprite and the Warg Sprite.
- MetoolDaddy for heavy inspiration on The Queen Jellyfish boss.
- Shiki Sakura and Fargowilta for a variety of suggestions and ideas.
- SzGamer227 for allowing the use of his hardmode throw-able suggestion.
- Milt69466 for allowing the use of their mimic pots suggestion.
- Endling for allowing the use of his Pumpkin Lich design.
- bluemagic123, jopojelly, Eldrazi & Gorateron for some groundwork coding help.