"Terraria is a land of adventure! A land of mystery! A land that's yours to shape, defend, and enjoy. Your options in Terraria are limitless. Are you an action gamer with an itchy trigger finger? A master builder? A collector? An explorer? There's something for everyone."
— Terraria Wiki
Thanks to tModLoader, Terraria modding is taken to the next level, for both mod developers and users. A product of this, the Thorium Mod, is one of the most expansive mods for Terraria. With over 2000 new items, 11 challenging new boss fights, hordes of new enemies, an entirely new biome and even three new classes, you'll soon be unable to play Terraria without the Thorium Mod installed!
- AdipemDragon for an incredible amount of sprite work, such as boss visual overhauls, a large amount of donator items, the entirety of the sprites for the Bard class, and much more.
- Uncle Danny, Darklight, Hayaku, EveryoneWasDragged, Barometz, Krispion, and Catchy for creation, completion, and maintenance of this magnificent wiki.
- BrutalLama, Barometz, and BluNinja for many sprites, sprite ideas, and suggestions.
- Exodus Starlit and Durrani19 for many sprites and ideas in the early days of the mod's development.
- Darklight, direwolf420, Zero-Exodus, and Grox The Great for some advanced coding assistance.
- Smxfoxtrot for the Grand Thunder Bird, Borean Strider, and Primordials boss themes.
- Yoraiz0r for the generation code for the Aquatic Depths.
- Newominus for the fanart used in this wiki's background.
- Vladimier for the original Dark Nexus vanity sprite.
- Sergo for the Ninja Rack and the original Fallen Paladin's armor sprites.
- Eli10293 for the sprites on the Healer auras and the Granite Energy Storm boss.
- Sapharan for the basis of the Soul Forge and the Warg sprites.
- Scophax for immensely helpful feedback on the Healer Class.
- SnugBoat, PhoenixBlade, Illuminati, zoroarkcity, Kalialioopsalot, and Ignus for a variety of sprites and ideas.
- MetoolDaddy for heavy inspiration on The Queen Jellyfish boss.
- Endling for allowing the use of his Pumpkin Lich design.
- Shiki Sakura and Fargowilta for a variety of suggestions and ideas.
- SzGamer227 for allowing the use of his Hardmode Throwable suggestion.
- Milt69466 for allowing the use of their Pot Mimic suggestion.
- bluemagic123, jopojelly, Eldrazi, and Gorateron for some groundwork coding help.