Thorium Ore is an ore which generates naturally upon world creation in the Cavern layer, becoming increasingly common further down in the world. It can also be found in Strange Crates and Scarlet Crates. Its associated bar can be made into a variety of useful early game tools and weapons.
It can be mined with an Iron Pickaxe or better.
- The name "Thorium" is inspired by a similarly named teal colored ore in the popular MMORPG World of Warcraft.
- This ore was in turn inspired by the chemical element Thorium, which is a radioactive actinide metal.
- Thorium was the first set of materials created for the mod when tConfig first came out, and its name has since stuck as the mod title.
- 126.96.36.199: Now requires at least 40% pickaxe power to be mined.
- 188.8.131.52: Now spawns deeper underground, and at a higher frequency.
- 184.108.40.206: Now generates in new worlds.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
• • • • • • • •