|AI Type||Viscount AI|
|Damage||30 / 60|
|Max Life||6000 / 8000|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds / 10 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Cannot regenerate life|
|Debuff duration||3 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You are completely petrified!|
|Debuff duration||10 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You have been forcibly transformed into a weak bat!|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
While the Viscount is alive, its exclusive Music will play.
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Viscount flies above the player, launching ricocheting echo pulses. It releases multiple splashes of blood, stomps the ground stunning players, releases a ceiling breaking scream, summons life stealing Bitey Babies, and turns players into helpless bats in Expert Mode.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- The Viscount will fire slower, bouncing light blue Viscount Ripples in the direction of the player.
- The Viscount will fire faster, red Viscount Ripples in the direction of the player. These are able to bypass blocks.
- The Viscount will hold a blood globule and fly around. The blood globule will fire a group of blood droplets that inflict the Bleeding debuff.
- At 90% life, the Viscount will start aggressively stomping on the ground, causing all grounded players to become Stoned for 3 seconds.
- At 75% life, the Viscount will start releasing psychic screams that cause a cascade of Viscount Rock Falls to fall from the ceiling.
- At 60% life, the Viscount will start summoning groups of Bitey Babies, that attack players. Each time one damages the player, the Viscount will be healed for 25 health.
In Expert Mode
- Upon reaching 33% life, The Viscount will continually generate red rings around the players. After around 4 seconds, nearby players will be inflicted with the Vampire's Curse debuff, which transforms nearby players into helpless bats, incapable of fighting back.
Summons[edit | edit source]
|Below 60% health|
Aftermath[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Blood Chamber that holds the Blood Altar can be found far easier with the use of the Grim Pointer, a tool sold by the Confused Zombie.
- The bat transformation from Vampire's Curse is different from the transformation caused by the Vampire's Catalyst. Because of this, Soul Link will not work.
History[edit | edit source]
- Decreased damage from 40 / 80 to 30 / 60.
- Changed life from 5500 / 8500 to 6000 / 8000.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.