|AI Type||Viscount AI|
|Damage||30 / 60|
|Max Life||6000 / 8000|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds / 10 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Cannot regenerate life|
|Debuff duration||3 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You are completely petrified!|
|Debuff duration||10 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You have been forcibly transformed into a weak bat!|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
While the Viscount is alive, its exclusive Music will play.
The Viscount flies above the player, launching ricocheting echo pulses. It releases multiple splashes of blood, stomps the ground stunning players, releases a ceiling breaking scream, summons life stealing Bitey Babies, and turns players into helpless bats in Expert Mode.
- The Viscount will fire slower, bouncing light blue Viscount Ripples in the direction of the player.
- The Viscount will fire faster, red Viscount Ripples in the direction of the player. These are able to bypass blocks.
- The Viscount will hold a blood globule and fly around. The blood globule will fire a group of blood droplets that inflict the Bleeding debuff.
- At 90% life, the Viscount will start aggressively stomping on the ground, causing all grounded players to become Stoned for 3 seconds.
- At 75% life, the Viscount will start releasing psychic screams that cause a cascade of Viscount Rock Falls to fall from the ceiling.
- At 60% life, the Viscount will start summoning groups of Bitey Babies, that attack players. Each time one damages the player, the Viscount will be healed for 25 health.
In Expert Mode
- Upon reaching 33% life, The Viscount will continually generate red rings around the players. After around 4 seconds, nearby players will be inflicted with the Vampire's Curse debuff, which transforms nearby players into helpless bats, incapable of fighting back.
|Below 60% health|
- The Blood Chamber that holds the Blood Altar can be found far easier with the use of the Grim Pointer, a tool sold by the Confused Zombie.
- The bat transformation from Vampire's Curse is different from the transformation caused by the Vampire's Catalyst. Because of this, Soul Link will not work.
- Decreased damage from 40 / 80 to 30 / 60.
- Changed life from 5500 / 8500 to 6000 / 8000.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.