The Weed Eater is a sentry summon weapon that is dropped by Corpse Bloom; it can also be purchased from the Druid after defeating Corpse Bloom. It summons a stationary Corpse Weed that charges up for about a second, then shoots a piercing spore that persists for about 2 seconds before disappearing. It will initially do full damage but the longer it goes for, the less damage it does. If an enemy is hit by the spore, it will be inflicted with the Poisoned debuff.
Its best modifier is Ruthless. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stat bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, Minions cannot deal critical hits. The only significant advantage a Mythical Weed Eater has over a Ruthless one is knockback.
- Can now be purchased from the Druid.
- Buffed damage from 24 to 28.
- 220.127.116.11: Buffed firing speed from once every 0.33/sec to once every 0.5/sec.
- 18.104.22.168: Buffed damage from 22 to 24 and cloud damage speed by 50%.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.