White Dwarf Armor is a craftable Hardmode Thrower armor set crafted from Luminite Bars and White Dwarf Fragments. It takes a total of 36 Luminite Bars and 45 White Dwarf Fragments to craft a full suit.
It consists of a White Dwarf Mask, White Dwarf Guard and White Dwarf Greaves.
The White Dwarf Mask gives 16 defense, 25% increased throwing damage, 33% chance not to consume thrown items, and increases maximum Technique Points by 2; the White Dwarf Guard gives 26 defense, 15% increased throwing damage, 15% increased throwing speed, and 30% increased throwing velocity; and the White Dwarf Greaves gives 22 defense, 20% increased throwing damage, 20% increased throwing critical strike chance, and 20% increased movement speed.
A full set provides a total of 64 defense, 60% increased throwing damage, 20% increased throwing critical strike chance, 15% increased throwing speed, 30% increased throwing velocity, 33% chance not to consume thrown items, 20% increased movement speed, and increases maximum Technique Points by 2. Its set bonus causes critical strikes made by throwing weapons to form ivory flares at the impact point, which damage multiple enemies in an area before shrinking. The amount of damage these flares deal to each enemy is determined by their maximum life. The set also causes a small pulsating effect around the wearer.
|White Dwarf Fragment||10|
|White Dwarf Mask||1|
|White Dwarf Fragment||20|
|White Dwarf Guard||1|
- Sprite updated.
- Now requires White Dwarf Fragments.
- White Dwarf Mask throwing damage increased from 20% to 25% and now increases maximum technique points by 2.
- White Dwarf Guard throwing damage decreased from 20% to 15%.
- White Dwarf Greaves throwing damage increased from 15% to 20%.
- 220.127.116.11: Set bonus damage decreased from accidental 0.5% to 0.1% of enemies health.
- 18.104.22.168: Set bonus damage decreased from 0.1% to 0.05% of enemies health.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
|White Dwarf Fragment |
|• • • • • • •|