This is a donator item! It is dedicated to: Amber
|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Use time||20 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Propels a mystical star at enemies, that collects energy every hit|
Collecting energy grants you symphonic damage and extra projectiles
At max energy, right click to release a nova of player protecting stars
|Buff tooltip||Symphonic damage is increased|
|Buff duration||0.5 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||Immune to most damage|
The Zunpet is a craftable Hardmode Bard weapon. It fires out a rainbow star projectile that can pierce through multiple enemies. Successfully damaging enemies with the star builds up "energy", indicated by the Zunpet Energy buff, which increases the power of the weapon.
Energy ranges between 0 to 59, increasing by 1 with every successful hit with the main mystical star projectile, and decreasing by 1 every 2 seconds if the player is holding the Zunpet, and every 0.66 seconds if not. Every 12 energy increases the player's symphonic damage by 3%, and fires out an additional rainbow spark projectile on weapon use, which deal 25% damage. After obtaining at least 48 energy, the player gains the ability to expend all their energy to unleash a spread of large rainbow stars around them by right-clicking. Touching the nova grants the Liberated buff for a short duration, providing invulnerability and increased movement speed.
Its best modifier is Fabled.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|Zunpet use sound, directly taken from the Romantic Tp sample.|
- This item is a reference to the Touhou Project series of games.
- The name of the weapon is a commonly-used fan term referring to the distinctive trumpet sample frequently used in the games (named after the series' developer, ZUN). The sound that plays when using this weapon is said trumpet sample, properly known as Romantic Tp.
- The design of the weapon, as well as the weapon's star aesthetics, are based on the series' deuteragonist, Marisa Kirisame. The weapon's base attack are based on her "Rainbow Wire" shot in Subterranean Animism; the nova attack is a reference to her recurring "Magic Sign 'Stardust Reverie'" bomb attack.
- The weapon increasing in power and gaining additional projectiles with each empowerment stage are based on the Power Level mechanic in the series.
- The Zunpet is currently the last item in alphabetical order in the Thorium Mod.
History[edit | edit source]
- 188.8.131.52: Buffed use time from 22 to 20 and made it decay in energy slower as long as the weapon is selected.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
|Hallowed Charm |
|• • • • •|